Thursday, September 11, 2008

For my family in Tucson...

Ok, so let me tell you about this story. My Uncle Steve and I have been teasing each other for years about ASU and UofA, me being an ASU fan and my whole family on my dad's side are UofA fans. ASU whooped UofA this past year in almost every sport and of course I told my Uncle Steve just in case he didn't know. HaHa So my dad brought me a gift for Ely from my Uncle Steve when he went to visit in Tucson, to my surprise Ely got this UofA blanket. My dad laughed and laughed as I opened this gift and all I could do was shake my head and think...you've got to be kidding! So my Uncle said he wanted a picture with Ely using the blanket...well I put Ely on blanket and he being the "little devil" he started to cry. Now that's what I call a TRUE sundevil fan.

No comments: