Monday, May 25, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I haven't updated my blog since St. Patty's Day, I have been posting everything on facebook but so many of you don't have facebook. So sorry I haven't shared Ely pictures with more of you. He is almost one, June 11th and he's no longer a baby baby! He is officially a toddler, he loves to stand and squat, almost walking, loves to shake his head NO to Mamma (haha), loves fruit, especially lemons, grapefruit, blueberries and strawberries, LOVES anything with cheese, just like Daddy. We have been so busy and loving every bit of it. Josh and I both completed our first triathlons in these last few weeks, we are hooked. Our next one will be September 27th, so Aunt Kristie maybe you can do that one! =) We hope everyone is doing GREAT and I promise to keep our blog updated so you can see us Sprats especially when we can't see each other more often.