Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break Fun...

Jumpstreet with Lynds and Ethan! So much fun!
Jump Jump Jump

I told him to get his knees up and he got it! So impressed with this little guy.


Climbing the pads...which he's not suppose to be able to do YET! haha





Our little football player!


Ely just adores his Dadda and Dadda just adores Ely boy. Makes me smile seeing the two of them together.



He's chasing me while I'm trying to take a pic.












We played at 8 different parks in one week and visited 3 of them 2 or more times. My favorite probably Power Ranch play area, it's just so beautiful! I'm still tearing up in the mornings when I have to drop Ely off at sitters, I just love him so much and enjoy every second together. He's our sweet angel boy, the light of our lives. XoXo


2 comments:

Pini said...

He is beautiful...but coming from you that is no surprise! You're such a tender mommy. I love this post!

angie said...

He is so stinking cute!
I knew that I recognized that park... ahh, we should have gotten together.
xo
ps... this is my new blog address, i took our name off.