Monday, September 7, 2009

Daddy gave himself a haircut...

So we were shopping at Costco and Josh happened to see a set of clippers, so YES he bought them and when we got home we went upstairs and I could hear, BZZZZZZZ so Ely and I went upstairs to see Daddy and this is what we walked into....
All I could say, "What are you doing? Oh my gosh....you'll have to bzzz it all now!"


Josh is so so sweet, I asked him why didn't you just go get it done, he said "I hate paying when I usually don't like it!" I then said why don't you ask your mom (she does a GREAT job), he said, "because she's always helping everyone, I don't want to bother her." I would cut it but remembering giving my Barbie dolls haircuts, I really don't think he'd want me to, they were bald by the time I finished.

No comments: